Related Links

Tuesday 9 February 2016

Iman's cherish Moments At Autism Lab UKM


I realized the importance of a proper education and early intervention program for Autism children. Iman was enjoying himself at Autism Lab UKM until we got to say Goodbye to UKM teaching team in July2012. My gratitude to UKM for an opportunity to put my son there until he was toilet trained, improving his motor skills and giving me a hope to complete my Phd.

But . God knows what's the best for me and Tajul Iman. I came back to Dungun, I got to struggle for my son's education again. I got to start my journey here, with some regress in his behavior, predominantly resulting from his dismay for being terminated from UKM. I quit my Phd, putting all my efforts, crying in pain, day in day out, Until I said to myself, there will be a light at the end of the tunnel soon....


No comments:

Post a Comment