Related Links

Tuesday 26 July 2011

My Gratitude to All Blog Visitors

Today I received a lot of comments from the blog visitors, also some suggestions for me to treat my son, (with all the ustaz and traditional medication). I really appreciate those comments and those magical words from peoples out there. Thank you for helping me out with all these issues in coping up with my son's behavior and tantrums. May God bless you. Hope this blog will become a TWO way communication between us.

As a said earlier, sharing of experience with focusing on Parent's Health and Education is one of  my major objectives in initiating this Blog. Thus, I hope you'll always keep yourself updates with "Parent's Health and Education" section as I'd already allocate this section for you to improve your health and parenting knowledge.

May all of us get the maximum benefit from our sharing through this medium. You can also get more tips on health and education by becoming a member of my facebook account "Kelab Nutrisi Herbalife Norlaila" and my blog http://tjl-weightlossgain.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment